A Traditional English Football Club

A Traditional English Football Club

Millwall FC-- A Traditional English Football Club

1885-131st Anniversary Year-2016 *We Fear No Foe*

Friday 8 August 2014

Millwall in the Championship 2014-15

It's Leeds Tomorrow

I have been quiet over the summer when it comes to blogging but now is the time to get stuck in and write something.  It's Leeds tomorrow at the Den and even though we are third in the betting to go down I fancy our chances of getting the points. I think this poor showing in the betting stakes proves to me that unless you are  a Millwall supporter you haven't got a clue of the revolution that is taking place at the Den. I'm not moaning regarding the relegation odds let them believe what they want it suits us to be not regarded.

I'll Take You To The Promised Land

There has been much going on with players coming in and a new training regime introduced by Ian Holloway which appears to have got all the players in tip top condition. Ian Holloway  has said a lot in the local papers and on the Millwall FC website and one of the things he said was "it's just the start and staying in the Championship last season means we are just one step away from the promised land" He also said to us " I will take you to the promised land" Do I believe him, yes I do.
The slight worry for me is that I also believed Steve Lomas in the early days but that didn't work
out, did it.
Let Us Believe

I know the players are fit and the players are happy and they are all itching to start the season. I think the signings will work and they have had time together to gel and I presume have had plenty of banter even though they have been training hard.

Bad odds! let it stay like that, don't give us a chance. Let us believe and sod the rest of em.  Up the Wall.