A Traditional English Football Club

A Traditional English Football Club

Millwall FC-- A Traditional English Football Club

1885-131st Anniversary Year-2016 *We Fear No Foe*

Wednesday 10 November 2010

John Marquis bundles one in

Millwall 1 Norwich 1 att. 10.221
I nearly missed this goal, it was such a cold night that I was desperate for a pee that I just had to go with four minutes of extra time remaining. I returned to block 39  to see the "Wall pressing for the equaliser" and a goal mouth scramble with the youngster John Marquis running the ball of his legs into the goal. As you can imagine the place went bonkers.


With minutes to go
    
If you want to see this season game by game please click on the link to my other Blogspot "FOLLOWING MILLWALL  FC" the link is in the right hand side bar. There is a link  back to 7 windmills, there is a lot more to see.