A Traditional English Football Club

A Traditional English Football Club

Millwall FC-- A Traditional English Football Club

1885-131st Anniversary Year-2016 *We Fear No Foe*

Thursday 1 April 2010

A Millwall fan and his camera (or picture phone)




New to the world old Den crowd photo's 1988, old Den crowd photo's 1993 and photo's from the Millwall FC 1988 fun run which includes players and runners. Just finished scanning them and converting to jpeg. Will put them on this Blogger over time. Sorry about the quality of some of them, but every picture is a moment in mine and Millwall's history.




I have more pictures scattered about in doors that I have taken over the years and when I find them I shall post them on here. These
days it's mobile phones or digital camera's. I must confess I do prefer the digital camera but I do wonder if I can hold on to the pictures as long as I did with the 1988 and 1993 pictures. I suppose plenty of back up copies. Memory sticks are cheap. Watch out for picture changes on my blogs as I hope to rotate them. I took 140 pics at Wembley 2010 and I have only shown about 18 so far, I have also lots more from 1988 and 1993 and some more pics from other past games.









These days.